Performance Communications Group (PCG) helps organizations communicate in ways they have not been able to before, and with proven effectiveness. Our marketing, advertising, sales and training solutions allow organizations, to improve results, maintain control, and add value while improving overall ROI effectiveness. PCG was founded in 1992 focusing on the importance of working as business partners to develop the strategies and communications that drive results. Today, PCG brings together technology, strategies and services to support a broad range of interactive and traditional messaging efforts. PCG is the developer of Internet Secured Application Technology (ISAT), an evolution in online communications that radically improves the relevance and usefulness of the user experience.
As consultants, strategists, and technology partners, PCG provides the day-to-day guidance, perspective, support, and follow through that will enable clients to achieve their goals. As technology developers, PCG brings to market unique communications tools and services. Our patent-pending ISAT solutions, for the first time, integrate into one online user experience: multimedia, security, portability, direct response vehicles and bandwidth management.
PCG provides a unique set of solutions and philosophy toward web-based applications and communications. The PCG team, their vision and the solutions used have been created over the last 14 years of understanding and solving client needs. All the software solutions have been built, during these years, from normal company operations and without outside funding.
PCG builds all interactive solutions utilizing a dynamic content and collaboration management system called IntelliSuite. IntelliSuite allows for direct site management via the web with no existing software knowledge or programming requirements. This means both PCG and client teams can make changes and control their sites and applications with increased efficiency.
PCG has also developed a series of processes and methods for increasing the user experience by removing many of the barriers that people take for granted online. PCG bundles these processes into a branded format called Internet Secured Application Technology, or ISAT. PCG employs ISAT components to areas where multiple functional activities, versioning, remote distribution or security is necessary in order to assure the deliverability and quality of the end messaging.
One of the most desired features of ISAT components is the ability to deliver audio and video content. To this end, PCG has created a dedicated audio and video-authoring suite for live and recorded communications. The authoring suite is referred to as the ISAT Communications Center and is integrated into the IntelliSuite platform for authoring and into the ISAT platform for delivery.
PCG also provides managed hosting and other ISAT Network services, providing these software services on-demand for a recurring monthly fee. All ISAT applications and sites are built to be interoperable with each other, which means the ISAT eco-system is greater then the sum of its parts.
As described, the platforms provide a broad base (horizontal) set of features. PCG has used this network of services to create very specific (vertical) ISAT applications, which solve unique industry needs. These applications are typically sold as standard (self-service) and customizable products licensed monthly in a Application Service Provider (ASP) or Software as a Service (SAAS) model. As much as possible, these core software platforms and ISAT applications are protected by intellectual property such as patents, copyrights and trademarks.
Performance Communications Group has harnessed the communications power of the Internet to create Internet Secured Application Technology. PCG has taken multimedia, data capture, depth of content and live delivery capabilities, and created an integrated, secured, and dynamic interface that allows for full multimedia, portability, and the deliverability of broadcast media - all without using new technology or software and already installed with 98% of the Internet users.
Internet Secured Application Technology components and applications are designed to enhance the user experience by eliminating the obstacles that most people accept as normal. ISAT represents an evolution in Internet content, applications and communications, radically improving the relevance and usefulness of the Internet for business and consumers.
ISAT sites have five primary benefits:
1. Integrated Multimedia: ISAT sites guarantee the delivery of live and recorded audio, video and animation assets directly integrated with their associated content. This allows the user the ability to focus on the message, not the technology.
2. Portability: ISAT sites provide easy and efficient deployment on multiple platforms and devices without introducing new technology. Currently, ISAT supports such diverse environments as standard Web sites, e-mail, embedding within the MicroSoft Active Desktop, and within mobile devices such as PocketPCs and PSPs. This flexibility allows the user the choice of how and where they want to interact.
3. Security: All ISAT sites are secured with SSL encryption, even if the application or HTML page that they reside on is not secured. This provides administrators the ability to extend secured messaging and transactions beyond their domains and beyond the browser.
4. Direct Response and Authoring: The ISAT environment was designed to take advantage of the interactive nature of the Internet with built-in authoring features. These features are often used for direct response purposes, but can also be used for community and typical Web 2.0 collaboration.
5. Bandwidth: ISAT sites perform all these functions while using LESS bandwidth than performing these same functions with traditional HTML, in some cases up to 80% less bandwidth. Best of all ISAT sites are already accessible to virtually 100% of all users.
Performance Communications Group - Chicago
TRU Video Marketing System
New Media Solutions
Products and Services
Chicken of the Sea
American Bar Association
New Home Source
American Frozen Food Institute
PCG Client Services